- Santa Rosa County ARES Net: Tuesdays, 1900 hours, 146.7 (-), pl 100.0 Hz
- Milton 2-Meter Net: Mondays, 2000 hours, 145.49 (-), pl 100.0 Hz
- Gulf Coast VHF Training Net (GCVTN): Daily, 2000 hours, 147.36 (+), pl 100.0 Hz (Crestview)
- Playground Amateur Radio Club Net: Sundays, 2000 hours, 146.79 (-), pl 100.0 Hz (Fort Walton Beach)
The D-Star nets can be found on the KI4WZA port C repeater (147.330 (+). It has been programmed to automatically link up to the designated reflector at the appropriate time. Note that if you have a DV-Dongle, it is strongly encouraged to connect directly to the indicated reflector.
- SE D-Star Weather Net - Sundays, 2000 hours, reflector 002A
- Florida Hurricane Net - Mondays, 2000 hours, reflector 034A
- Alabama D-Star Net - Tuesdays, 2030 hours, reflector 058B